KILLZ-OWN KILLZ-OWN

Pretty good.

This movie was pretty good overall, though could have been longer. Sorry to be a critic, but I thought alot more effort could have gone into this.

To stoned_gorilla:
Get a large headed mic and wrap it in paper, that usually cleans up the fuzz and crackles.

Far away angel Far away angel

Pretty good

Pretty good movie overall, but I know how this really went down. You met a girl in a chatroom, and fell in love with her because you are a nerd, then you went to see her and she was ugly or bisexual, or at worst a man.

OurGuardian responds:

No i didnt meet her in a chatroom, met her in the summervacation. I am not 'really' a nerd I think...=P And ive visited her house in Christmas. And she is not bisexual, or a man, she's a very nice girl.

Salad Fingers Episode 3 Salad Fingers Episode 3

Awesome

These are great, although slightly disturbing. BTW, to other viewers, the BBQ guy's name is Harry, check his nametag.

Mario's revenge part 4 Mario's revenge part 4

Im dissappointed

It wasn't as good as some of your other work.

GAMECUBICLE responds:

You think so? I think its my best movie... whatever...

Inside a Computer Inside a Computer

Horrible

That was absolutely horrible, not to mention you must have stolen this or something cuz i remember seeing it before. God and make a proper fucking preloader!

24 minutes ep 5 24 minutes ep 5

Great

Make the rest, asap, you have me hooked, and if u dont finish it I will put a bomb in your house.

Claveman Ep. 1/5 Claveman Ep. 1/5

Good enough for a tv series!

I would have to say, this is good enough for tv!

911 - The Movie II 911 - The Movie II

Great

I loved it! Also, did you know that there was an attack by a terrorist on New York City, on September 10th years ago, I'm not sure the exact year, but I remember paging through a book on terrorism and seeing something about it. I though you may want to look into it and connect a few dots for the world.

Derishasu by Burton Earny Derishasu by Burton Earny

I think that was funny

I work for McDonalds, and I love Quarter Pounders :D, also dont forget to try our new vomit burger, it tastes going down than it does coming up!

burtonearny responds:

Yummy!

chase me chase me

Great

Hehe Marie Antoinette... Eat Cake :D Not sure if thats the reason behind it but that what I thought of.