KILLZ-OWN KILLZ-OWN

Pretty good.

This movie was pretty good overall, though could have been longer. Sorry to be a critic, but I thought alot more effort could have gone into this.

To stoned_gorilla:
Get a large headed mic and wrap it in paper, that usually cleans up the fuzz and crackles.

Far away angel Far away angel

Pretty good

Pretty good movie overall, but I know how this really went down. You met a girl in a chatroom, and fell in love with her because you are a nerd, then you went to see her and she was ugly or bisexual, or at worst a man.

OurGuardian responds:

No i didnt meet her in a chatroom, met her in the summervacation. I am not 'really' a nerd I think...=P And ive visited her house in Christmas. And she is not bisexual, or a man, she's a very nice girl.

Salad Fingers Episode 3 Salad Fingers Episode 3

Awesome

These are great, although slightly disturbing. BTW, to other viewers, the BBQ guy's name is Harry, check his nametag.

Massive Attack Massive Attack

YEEEHAAA

116625 after I decided I had hit the limit and just stopped reloading my archers, so I just let the enemies kill me. Nice game, but add more functionality to make it better!

Fall down 2 Fall down 2

Good, but can be better

If you want to make the game alot better, increase the FPS and slow down all the controls, this will make it so that the game runs more smoothly, and there will be less gliding through blocks.

The Boss The Boss

Great

But screwed up preloader.